Growing up, each Valentine’s Day my Mum and I would leave a small gift on the kitchen bench to wake up to. There would be a card signed “Lots of love, X X X” as though it was a complete mystery who the gift was from.
Point of the story – I love Valentine’s Day because it’s the time for showing the people you love just how much they mean to you. This doesn’t only mean partners, but can be anyone at all. Today feel free to shower with love your parents, siblings, best friend… whoever! It will make their day.
If you are in need of a little last minute gift, or simply want to spoil yourself in the name of Saint Valentine, here is some inspiration that is sure to get you into the V-Day spirit.
Clockwise from the top:
- The Daily Edited leather pouch – here
- Cotton On Body lingerie – here
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina – here
- La Belle Miette macaron – here
- Box of roses from Cartel Flowers – here
- Butter London nail polish in Kerfuffle – here
- Alexa Chung ‘It’ – here
- Mimco Poplar Drop earring – here
- Mumm Rosé – here
- Kate Spade ‘Read My Lips’ mug – here
- Salt & Pepper rose gold cutlery set (on sale!) – here
- Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum – here