I have always been a warm weather kinda gal. When I was younger I would count down the days to summer, believing that a new season miraculously kicked into gear at the stroke of midnight. I have tried and tried to embrace winter for all its waffle-knitted goodness, but I just can’t find the romance. You say cosy, I say cosi – that’s the best way I can put it! Basically, me in the cold is like a banana tree in Alaska. Exhibit A: when I visited the Great Wall of China in January and my eyelashes frosted over. Good times…
Point of the story: thank goodness winter is (nearly) over.
That’s right people, spring is here! Pack away your coats and say
I won’t miss you thanks for the memories, and welcome in the warmer weather by giving your wardrobe a fresh update. Think pieces that are light and versatile. Spring dressing doesn’t always have to mean florals and bright colours, sometimes stark neutrals and crisp cuts speak volumes.
Here are some of my favourite pieces you need to buy now for spring that will be sure to have you feeling as fresh as a daisy. You won’t regret it!
From left to right:
- DOTTI Heart Breaker Stripe Tee – here
- TOPSHOP Oversized Jacket – here
- L’AGENCE Chantal Skinny Jeans – here
- MON PURSE Double Zip Pouch – here
- PRADA 53SS Sunglasses – here
- ANINE BING Silk Camisole – here
- MISGUIDED Faux Suede Stud Detail Mini Skirt – here
- SEED Marlowe Flatform Brogue – here
- TOPSHOP Slouchy Blazer – here
- AQUAZZURA Wild Thing Fringe Sandals – here
- CHICWISH Polka Dots Tie-bow Crepe Top – here
- MAVI Cindy High Rise Mom Jean – here
- VALENTINE Lock Mini Leather Shoulder Bag – here
- NOVO Khloe Sandals – here
- TOPSHOP Striped Playsuit – here
- ACNE Lab Natural Mid Vintage Denim Jacket – here
- RAG & BONE Straw Panama Hat – here